Wedding Woes
Options

AUNT. TO THE MFING. FLO.

YES, YELLING.

YO I HAVE EVERY EPISODE OF NEWSRADIO ON MY IPOD AT ALL TIME, IN CASE I HAVE A GOOFY BALL EMERGENCY OR SOMETHING. 

I ONCE YELLED AT DH BECAUSE HE STUPIDLY, STUPIDLY, STUPIDLY THOUGHT KEVIN MCDONALD WAS THROWGALI AND DAVE FOLEY WAS THROWDINI.

SOMETIMES WHEN DH IS UPSET AT SOMETHING I HAVE DONE, I TELL HIM THAT I TRY TO BE GOOD HARD WORKER MAN BUT RERIGAMATER SO MESSY, SO SO MESSY.

I LOVE THAT SHOW.  (my only regret is that it gave andy d!ck a job and put him into contact with phil hartmen and that did not end well for anyone.)

Re: AUNT. TO THE MFING. FLO.

• Options
    I also have an unholy love for Newsradio.

and consider Jimmy James the bestest manager ever.  I cried when he gets carried out on Phil's desk.  It started my love for Stephen Root.

Also, I wanted to be Lisa.  Sans Dave.

I realize I'm getting older when I can remember actors names rather than character names.
  • Options
    I FOLLOW ALL OF JIMMY'S SECRETS OF MANAGEMENT.
  • Options
    Hahahaha.

OOPS THERE IT IS!
  • Options
    All of this (waves hands) is awesome.   Of course I'd find fellow NewsRadio lovers here.   Of course.   Why did I doubt it?

I LOVE and will FOREVER mourn Phil Hartman.   I was devestated when he got murdered by that crazy biotch. And then her family tried to blame it on Zoloft (my BFF).

I also loved Dave (Foley) and Lisa (Maura Tierney) and was excited when Lisa joined ER, but then her character was a whiny brat and I didn't like her - boo!

Jimmy James was the man.   Always a scene stealer.
  • Options
    Man, I was looking at episode recaps trying to remember Johnny Johnson's name.  And I ran across the synopsis for when Bill was trying to stop smoking.  That has to be one of the most funny episodes of TV ever and I always wanted to be able to pop my cigarette in and out of my mouth like that.  

Goals in college, yo, I had 'em.

• Options
    Yes - the smoking episode is incredible.   I watched that not too long ago.
  • Options
    i love the early episode where the office goes smokefree, and bill just gives dave $100 for the fine but doesn't stop smoking.

i TOTALLY blame andy d!ck for phil hartman's murder.  he introduced hartman's wife to coke, she went nuts and killed them both.
    AND JON LOVITZ AGREES WITH ME.
    http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1645175,00.htm

jon lovitz has an absolutely heartbreaking introduction to phil hartman's clip from the snl anniversary episode where he is shaking and the only thing keeping him together is that he is surrounded by the cast from the mid-late 80s.
  • Options

Hmo - you're giving me a great big sad, thinking about all this.    Poor Phil.  And his friends.  Everyone loved him.

• Options
    he will always be bill mcneal to me, and "rocket fuel malt liquor" is one of the greatest radio ads of all time.

THAT'S CRIZAPPY.
  • Options
    I love NewsRadio and I love this post.  ::pours one out for Phil::
  • Options
    You're not the only one, HMo.  

I thought that Phil had kicked it, got back into it b/c of Andy and that's how his wife became involved as well.  Seriously, AD is a worthless still-current user.
  • Options
    I also loved this show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards