Hello ladies. A quick introduction...I will be 40 next month and am trying to lose another 20 lbs. I just lost around 18-20...depending on the day...lol. I am not engaged...yet. We actually just went ring shopping and have talked about what we want for a wedding.
I decided around Memorial Day that I wanted to get healthier (with the added bonus of losing weight) before I turn 40. I have gained and lost 30 lbs about 4 years ago....and then gained it back. I used WW then. I really liked it, but I need something that I could do permanently. Here are some of my tips:
1. I use the Lose it! app on my iPhone to semi-keep track of my calories in and out.
2. I gave up diet coke and crystal light. I drink natural items now...water, skim milk, etc.
3. I increased my exercise with the help of my boyfriend (who is super supportivve) and our 2 dogs.
4. I have started cooking more and eating out less. I love sites like the food network, eating well and rachel ray.
5. Other than giving up diet coke & crystal light, I haven't given up anything. I love pizza and bagels. Now when I have a bagel though, I hollow it out.
I just wanted to share some of ideas. I hope it helps. I enjoy reading everyone's posts. Good luck!!!
Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!