Delaware

MAJOR CHECK!!!

I BOUGHT MY DRESS! it's in my frickin living room RIGHT NOW! i went to DB for the second time today to narrow down to THE ONE & ended up coming home with it!!! & not only that, i got it for just $500! when i was expecting for it to cost $550!!!

sorry for the yelling but I'm SOOOOOO happy!. it's the one i WAS putting as my second fave...but i tried my old fave on first, then this one, & felt the same...then my sister started putting BM dresses on to narrow them down & so i wanted to put the other back on to see how they looked with them together...& realized i didn't like it as much as the other one...i had never put the 1 on after the other before so i never noticed the differences before...I'm so glad i chose this one...& great thing is, it needs minimal to no alterations! & any that might need to be done will be done by a local seamstress that we've used before.
~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd

Re: MAJOR CHECK!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards