Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Why on Earth

Are these bizarre, Google the answer questions appearing?

Is it just me (this is possible) - I'm in the mood to smack some heads.
Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew

Re: Why on Earth

• Options
    People always ask dumb questions on TK. 
  • Options
    I have no idea what you are talking about. This is the same as the board is all the time.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_earth-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:50fdf62e-1b11-49eb-8662-5cdeca83e791Post:5de4fd51-91f8-4057-b69d-1824c45867ca">Re: Why on Earth</a>:
    [QUOTE]The title of this thread made me think of that awful movie, Here on Earth. You're all welcome.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

I have that on DVD if you want to borrow it.
  • Options
    What ever happened to Leelee Sobieski? I can't believe I remember that biitch's name.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_earth-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:50fdf62e-1b11-49eb-8662-5cdeca83e791Post:f1097c02-30f5-485b-8254-c8d89c825638">Re: Why on Earth</a>:
    [QUOTE]What ever happened to Leelee Sobieski? I can't believe I remember that biitch's name.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Helen Hunt ate her. There can only be one.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    BAhahahaha Mehgan! I never thought about it, but they do look remarkably alike.
  • Options
    Yup. She was running, tripped and fell, and got knee cancer. And died.
  • Options
    Haha thanks LC! I guess at some awards show quite a while back, Helen Hunt saw Leelee sitting in the crowd and was like "Hey look, it's me 20 years ago!" or something like that.
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    I loved LeeLee in Glass House.  Good movie.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_earth-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:50fdf62e-1b11-49eb-8662-5cdeca83e791Post:71c9f7fc-2df3-4bcb-b13d-e3b2d15ba1f6">Re: Why on Earth</a>:
    [QUOTE]She had knee cancer in that, right?  The Fug Girls make fun of that all the time.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

All I can remember about this movie is the scene where they play hide and seek in a house and the girl hides in the bathtub and then when one of the dudes find her (either Chris Klein or Josh Hartnett?) he freaks the fuuck out at her because his mom died there or something.  That movie was all kinds of awful.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I thought knee cancer was real for the longest time. But it was actually bone cancer or something, right?

RUNNING CAUSES CANCER!!!!
  • Options
    Knee cancer? Whoever wrote that movie expected us to go for KNEE CANCER? Didja know Bob Marley died of toe cancer? There's your rando fact for the day.
  • Options
    She's busy having a baby (or just did recently)!  I don't know why I know that.  
  • Options
    Chris Klein AND Josh Hartnett are BOTH weird looking. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Confession: I kind of liked Here On Earth. I'm pretty sure I saw it in the theater originally. I'm a sucker for bad teen romances, haha.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_earth-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:50fdf62e-1b11-49eb-8662-5cdeca83e791Post:79fe98ce-e563-479d-a11f-12207d0ce275">Re: Why on Earth</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chris Klein AND Josh Hartnett are BOTH weird looking. 
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]
    Uh huh. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Josh Hartnett would be very good looking if you disconnected the brows.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_earth-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:50fdf62e-1b11-49eb-8662-5cdeca83e791Post:fdc91452-f096-427b-9c9a-2d155873635d">Re: Why on Earth</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why on Earth : Agree. Josh Hartnett used to be really cute though. Wasn't there a rumor that he never showered though?
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

<div>Use to be? He still is!</div><div>
    </div><div>The 13 year old girl in me will forever love Josh Hartnett. He is the only childhood crush that didn't go away for me. Everyone else I grew out of.</div>
  • Options
    I never "got" Josh Hartnett. Gap toothed monkey looking boy? No thank you.
  • Options
    The last thing I saw Josh Hartnett in was Lucky Number Slevin. Which I thought was good. But I'm as attracted to Lucy Liu as I am Josh Hartnett, so there's that.
  • Options
    I love Lucky Number Slevin. 

For shits and giggles I watched The Faculty the other night. Oh man. Does anyone remember that movie? 
  • Options
    Rachers, I agree with Joshua Jackson. I think he is really cute. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_earth-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:50fdf62e-1b11-49eb-8662-5cdeca83e791Post:7df7ede4-b372-413f-9558-9d8b76fabf91">Re: Why on Earth</a>:
    [QUOTE]Know who else I think is cute? Joshua Jackson. I don't know why - maybe it's more personality than actual looks.
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yeah, this is the other 90s heart throb I just don't understand. I also irrationally hate Dawson's Creek.</div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
  • Options
    Is that the one with Katie Holmes and they murder their teacher?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_earth-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:50fdf62e-1b11-49eb-8662-5cdeca83e791Post:06426697-2a98-4230-a31e-380394da12e2">Re: Why on Earth</a>:
    [QUOTE]The last thing I saw Josh Hartnett in was Lucky Number Slevin. Which I thought was good. But I'm as attracted to Lucy Liu as I am Josh Hartnett, so there's that.

Haha ditto!

I did find him somewhat attractive in Pearl Harbor, too, but then again, so was Kate Beckinsale.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options

I loved Joshua Jackson from the Mighty Ducks. FLYING V!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OH PACEY.  ♥
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_earth-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:50fdf62e-1b11-49eb-8662-5cdeca83e791Post:b807ddc3-7892-4e9e-a331-0b47e0716f1a">Re: Why on Earth</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is that the one with Katie Holmes and they murder their teacher?

<div>No. You are thinking of Teaching Mrs. Tingle, I think. </div><div>
    </div><div>The Faculty is the one with Josh Hartnett. Aliens take over and take over their bodies. It's pretty funny.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards