New Jersey

Photo Only Photographer Recommendations?

I'm looking for a Photo Only Photographer for my wedding?  Does anyone have any recommendations for a photographer around the NJ area?

Re: Photo Only Photographer Recommendations?

• ESP Studio, Diane & John Mainieri, are a husband and wife team with many years of experience with weddings. They offer a package with TWO shooters and provide you with the high res DVD with copyrights at the end of your actual wedding day. The cost is $2500 but they are truly wedding photography experts who know how to capture all the moments. Their number is 201-727-0811.     www.espstudio.com
  • Morris Photography, they are also a husband and wife team with locations in Totowa and Rockaway..my FSIL used them a few years ago and now we are too, very happy so far!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kamila Harris, Anya foto, Jessica Oh!, Sylvia Inez, Jessica Lauren, Amy Rizzuto, Carolina Rivera
  • silver0319silver0319 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited March 2013
    I'm using Dawn Joseph Photography. Her work is beautiful and she has an amazing personality. She's is the one vendor that I'm most excited to work with.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_photo-only-photographer-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:7c8ba2e3-e4ab-424d-9812-60ef3b5e83d8Post:f2ac2cf5-0541-4032-b9ba-69ef006af0bb">Photo Only Photographer Recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for a Photo Only Photographer for my wedding?  Does anyone have any recommendations for a photographer around the NJ area?
    Posted by jessicacollins1234[/QUOTE]

<div>When you write "Photo Only", are you looking for just a shooter and you print your own photos and make own albums? </div>
  • There are a million photographers in NJ for every style and price range.  This question has been asked often and you may just want to do a search for those threads.

We're working with Robert Wayne Photography and are very excited about our choice.  He's priced right, we like the ala carte approach, his albums are so much more beautiful than anything else we saw, and he seems like a real good guy to work with.

We found him based on the recommendations of others on this forum who have used him.
  • We are using Jason Rhee. He is well-priced and his photos look great.
  • http://www.kristyannephotography.com/ is great. She did my engagement photos (we are the picture set for the "feature galleries" and for "pricing and packages"... Also MaryAnne who does makeup with her is great. They are both doing my wedding... MaryAnne did my makeup for my engagement photos too.
  • If you do talk to Kristy or MaryAnne, please tell them that Sam sent you!
  • Little Bliss Photography!
    facebook.com/littleblissphoto
  • Photo only with DVD of your files www.colorblindprd.com
  • We adored our photographer : Jessica Oh! Photography

what's your budget?
  • We are using Jessica Oh! as well. 
    There is also Amy Rizzuto, Kamila Harris, Anya Foto, Sylvia Inez, Jessica Lauren, Carolyn Rivera for CWR Photo, just to name a few
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards