California-Bay Area

Why is this board so Lame???

2»

Re: Why is this board so Lame???

• mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm crossing my fingers for good weather in October.  The weather is pretty perfect right now, Yuki, you're going to have a gorgeous wedding!

Hey!  This post made it to a second page!  Maybe there's hope for the Bay Area board after all.
  • edited December 2011
    woo hoo!! two pages!

I was freaking out on Wednesday when the 10 day weather forecast said thundershowers next Friday and Saturday. As of right now the forecast has changed to 72 and partially cloudy. I can do that!
    (wasn't it just like 100 degrees, what the heck?)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    dont even get me started on the weather.  today is my ONE YEAR mark.  its gorgeous today...but you just NEVER know in SF.  i have to just let it go and accept that it very well could be foggy on our special day.  whatev, right?  i'll drink more & and snuggle my new huz to keep warm.  ;)

fingers crossed for FAB weather for you gals.  i think you have a better chance of good weather outside the city...so you have that going for you!  =)
  • edited December 2011
    Reese- I think you can't lose. Although sunny weather in the city is amazing (and lucky for you most often occurs in the fall), fog leads to beautiful romantic pictures.
    But just in case, I'll cross my fingers for you too.

Congratulations on the one year mark!!! Hold on tight because the next year is going to fly by!
    Photobucket
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reese, September afternoons in SF tend to be gorgeous.  Mornings might be iffy, but usually the clouds clear by, well, 3pm.  If you're thinking of a cocktail reception, I'm guessing that you'll have a late afternoon/evening wedding, right?  I'm sure that the weather will be great!

So, one year for Reese, one month for me, and one week for Yuki!  Those are some serious milestones, ladies!  Good luck this weekend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards