Massachusetts-Cape Cod

honeymoon help!

Hi,
I am a CT bride, but my fiance and I got engaged on the Cape and want to have our mini-honeymoon there. We are going to do something tropical this winter, but in July after our wedding we are thinking of going to Cape Cod for about 3 days and then Maine for 3 days. I have been looking online for a great hotel/resort for us to stay at. We want something nice, but not too expensive.
I'm hoping you girls might have some suggestions!!

Thank you!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: honeymoon help!

• BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Shoreway acres in Falmouth is wicked affordable & wicked cute.

• edited December 2011
    Seacrest in Falmouth is right on the beach and has a pool :) Also like the Cove in West Yarmouth or The Irish Village moved into their old Gull Wing Hotel Building & renovated. Great area, short ride to the beach and they are great business people. 
    Photobucket
  • clage22clage22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the SeaCrest in Falmouth! It is almost done being completely renovated and will be fully renovated by Memorial Day weekend. We are having our wedding there in July. While I think it may be a bit on the higher priced side, if you could go midweek you might save some money...I'm not sure if their rates are cheaper midweek than on the weekends, but I would assume so. It really is in a beautiful location (right on Old Silver Beach). Happy planning! Not sure where you are looking in Maine. I went to a wedding in Bar Harbor last year and we stayed at the Asticou Inn. Again, a little on the pricier side, but it is a really peaceful place and has lots of activities around there. We drove up to the top of Cadillac Mountain for the earliest sunrise in America..it was gorgeous :)
  • edited December 2011
    BTW- Too funny your friends with my sister :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I know!!! Such a small world! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards