Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

XP- FS: Barn Chic wedding items - milk glass, tree slices, runners, table clothes, chalk boards, bir

Our wedding was in May. Ceremony was in the field, the Reception was in a barn.The theme was very barn/shabby chic. Lots of milk glass, birds, tree slices, table clothes, etc for sale. You can use and then sell again:-)

http://barnchicweddingitemsforsale.weebly.com/index.html

In the For Sale tab, please leave comments in the field at the bottom if you are interested in anything.

Re: XP- FS: Barn Chic wedding items - milk glass, tree slices, runners, table clothes, chalk boards, bir

• Options
    I tried to send this to you privately, but the Knot is acting all wonky and it won't let me.  I'm so exited that you posted!  As soon as I saw the pictures I knew I had to write to you. 

We had just booked the Hughes Center and happened to stop by the place on 5/19 to show my future mother-in-law since she was in town.  When we pulled in I felt weird that a wedding was already being set up but your wedding planner was very nice and allowed me to come in and look around just to get an idea of what a wedding would like look inside.  I was only there less than five minutes but I was amazed at how beautiful your decor was!  And you even had the hale bale seating I have been considering.  I have a few pictures on my mobile phone even of your guest tables.  :-)  Seeing your wedding helped me know our wedding was going to be beautfiul there and we had made the right choice. 

I will definitely be going through your items for sale and seeing if we can purchase some things.  I'd also love to know your reviews of any vendors you used at the Hughes Center if you have time too.  Our wedding isn't until 9/28/13, so we're just beginning all of this madness!  :-) 

Thanks so much,
    Stacy

Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited July 2012

Hey, we are also having our reception there and was excited to see pics. Sdunaway- I submitted comments regarding the times we are interested in. Would love to hear any advice or tips.

Stacy - happy to discuss more if you'd like, we are having our wedding this October :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_xp-fs-barn-chic-wedding-items-milk-glass-tree-slices-runners-table-clothes-chalk-boards-birds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:6f6e1d32-5d35-4884-a1ee-202878c56d8cPost:508ee294-c2bb-4755-8db9-e1ee46d40bbb">Re: XP- FS: Barn Chic wedding items - milk glass, tree slices, runners, table clothes, chalk boards, birds</a>:
    [QUOTE] Stacy - happy to discuss more if you'd like, we are having our wedding this October :) Posted by KLSP2012[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me!  We're doing more of rustic vintage feel with the blue mason jars and whatever kind of fall flowers are in season in late September.  My Pinterest inspiration boards have gotten excessively crazy. 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Just found some wedding pics my friend had on FB, so there are more images of how the space looked w/ the items I have for sale!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards