California-Los Angeles

QOTD

If you could be on any reality show, which would it be and why?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I told DH that I would love to be on Worst Cooks in America just so I can learn some skills.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    OMG I just saw that show this weekend Jagore!!!
    I still think it would be Big Brother for me - I probably wouldn't make it far but that is an all time favorite of mine.
    I would also LOVE to do Amazing Race too!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, probably Big Brother, but only because it's my favorite!  I actually wouldn't really want to be on it cuz of the cameras 24/7 & the crew seeing EVERYTHING!  I also wouldn't want my life on national tv!

Oh, & Jagore that is so funny cuz I like WCA!  Just caught up with the last 2 episodes this weekend.  Didn't like it as much this year with Robert, but was still good!  & I don't think you would qualify for the show... I'm sure you cook just fine!  I like Next Food Network Star as well.
  • Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH and I actually submitted an audition tape for Amazing Race. We love that show! I think we would be really good on it. Of course, I would probably have meltdowns but my husband would be calm and collected and get us through.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards