Hawaii
Options

Oahu Wedding Highlight Video!!

Hi everyone, 
Happy holidays!

On Christmas day, I recieved a fun little early Christmas gift in the form of a link to our wedding highlight video!!

The wonderful husband/wife couple over at Manoa Productions did a highlight for us just because our vieos weren't ready by Christmas, so awesome!

So fun to relive the day (over and over and over haha). 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oahu Wedding Highlight Video!!

• Options
    Great video! It looks like you had so much fun! Watching your video makes me want a videographer so bad! I have always wanted one, but just is not in our budget. I might have to try to find some extra money from somewhere so I can have an amazing keepsake like you! Congrats! Great wedding! 
  • Options
    Awesome video. Who did it? That is something I am very much wanting to make sure they capture several things leading u to and after our wedding. Would appreciate any lead you could give me on the videograper.Congrats... you look soooo happy
    Thanks,
    Terry
  • Options
    Thanks!

It was a pretty last minute decision for us too and I'm sooooooo happy we decided on a video.  We went with Manoa Productions.  They are a husband and wife team and so so sweet and unobtrusive.
    They had pretty great prices too and seem keen to work on basically any budget. 

I highly recommend getting a videographer if you can squeeze it in your budget. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CLI242009CLI242009 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_oahu-wedding-highlight-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:f3988ac5-8df2-4b59-8db4-3a26f448919ePost:33379c17-1458-4337-a326-b7d024a3f6dd">Re: Oahu Wedding Highlight Video!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great video! It looks like you had so much fun! Watching your video makes me want a videographer so bad! I have always wanted one, but just is not in our budget. I might have to try to find some extra money from somewhere so I can have an amazing keepsake like you! Congrats! Great wedding! 
    Posted by amwong22[/QUOTE]

I would try to find the money for it. Even if it's just the ceremony. My brother in law got married this past summer and they didn't have a videographer. I noticed just as the ceremony was about to start that everyone was taking photos and no video. So i decided to take video with my camera. i took vide of the important stuff and I was thanked by his wife later when she realized i was the only one who took video. Unless you have family who's going to take video with their iphones, camera or ipad....i would definitely try to get a videographer. His wife regrets it now, but she thanked me for thinking to video it. Sound wasn't awesome but she still had something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards