Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Monogramed Tote Bags for the Bridesmaids

I want to get each on my bridesmaids a totebag to put their gifts in as well be a part of their gift.  I have seen the ones on the knot and they seem reasonable however I like to see stuff in person, quality, size, etc. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as wear to get these at?  I want one large enough that it could be an overnight back for them and have zippers with pockets, but be resonable in price. 

I was able to get a great an awesome deal on jewerly sets at Macys (freshwater pearl necklace, earrings, and bracelet) with a sale and coupons which will go in each of their bags along with some body lotion, shower get, kits and then I want to get something for each individual to place in there. Ex. one BM likes butterflies, another likes wine, another likes sponge bob, another likes Georgia Tech.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Re: Monogramed Tote Bags for the Bridesmaids

• Options
    dmoroziczdmorozicz member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I would try Limetree.  They have a few locations in the Atlanta metro area.  They have a lot of bags that they can monogram.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can't see these in person by I bought mine at LLBean--they are the originators of the tote bag and they are very high quality--if you have an LLBean visa you get free shipping and monogramming on all orders.
  • Options
    HazelEyes536HazelEyes536 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i love ll bean and ladsend, but i just ended up placing a huge order on theknot so i just got those bags!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards