Texas-Austin

Palm Door - Reviews??

We are looking into the Palm Door for our reception...has anyone ever been? Tips? Reviews?

Thanks! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Palm Door - Reviews??

• edited December 2011
    We went for an open house and didn't stay long. It's a tad small in the inside. The patio outside is average. We didn't like it because the patio outside overlooked a creek where homeless people were living. We felt the venue was too small for our wedding of 150.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow...Thanks for that info. We have a party of 175-200 and if its too small for 150, we definitely wouldn't fit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked at StarHill Ranch? I'm getting married there on 10/8. Its big and so pretty. I picked that place because I have a guest list of 200 and I could bring my preferred caterer and booze. %he downside is that the place is very far south (i live north) www.starhillranch.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gwta78703gwta78703 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Palm Door in November, and I'm pretty excited about it.
    We're doing a small ceremony there (25ppl or so), then dinner, then a cocktail reception for 125-ish guests. Since we don't need full banquet seating, I think it'll work great for our event!
    The staff there has been great so far!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards