Delaware

HUGE CHECK!

I booked a venue tonight!!!  Officially getting married on June 18th, 2011 :)

If anyone is looking for a wedding and/or reception venue, Cranston Heights Fire Company is the place to go! By far the cheapest around, BEAUTIFUL inside, and more then welcome to accomidate us!

SOOOO happy!!

Re: HUGE CHECK!

• wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!

how much are they charging? just out of curiosity.
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Yeah for fire halls!  We're getting married at Memorial Hall @ Talleyville.

• Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats...did you take pics?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • khewesmccoykhewesmccoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not take pictures :(

HOWEVER, i can. lol. And my cousin was married at the same hall in May, so I have a lot of pictures of that!

I've been moving these past few days, so forgive me for not answering questions earlier.

@wicked, they charge 42, 44, or 46 dollars a head, and like i said, thats dinner, a 5 hour reception, and a 4 hour open bar. It also includes the ceremony for free :)

The last few things that I have to do are DJ, Photographer (any suggestions for EITHER would be great!) and a cake! *between my cousin and I, we have everything else pretty much planned out!*
  • edited December 2011
    I am actually getting married there on 10-10-10! It is beautiful and yes very affordable! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards