April 2012 Weddings

I'm Back with Pics!!

I'm back!!!! The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Our vendors were amazing. I loved my hair/makeup & dress. We ran late on hair & ended up not opening my DH's (hehe!) gift. The groomsmen were given the wrong tuxedos, but they didn't even notice! Our first look pics were so perfect. The weather was awesome & the grounds were great. I'm so glad we did that. It was such a wonderful moment. We started exactly ontime at the ceremony. Our officiant forgot the kiss! So hilarious. We got to enjoy our cocktail hour & rocked out for our reception. I danced every last song. The whole day was perfect. The honeymoon was pretty awesome too.

I still can't believe it's over. I'm back to my 9-5. No!!! 

Here is a link to the FULL ALBUM.

These are a few of them.

Re: I'm Back with Pics!!

• YAY love the pics and soooo happy everything went so well for you. I love the last pic you have posted here!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Beautiful pics. Congrats. Our priest almost forgot the kiss too. He turned us around and introduced us as the couple and i looked at husband and whispered do we kiss now. LOL.
    Photobucket
  • great pics! you looked gorgeous.
  • rlavachrlavach member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks girls! I want to do it again!!!
  • aww you look amazing!! Congrates again
    "All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image
  • rlavachrlavach member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_im-back-with-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:fb1a6a97-3e11-47ce-a60b-5d74dbe42ab5Post:25625171-e604-40de-9b70-278b6bb26ec9">Re: I'm Back with Pics!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]aww you look amazing!! Congrates again
    Posted by tinstarsunshine[/QUOTE]
    Thanks! Your sig pic is pretty awesome, btw.
  • lol thanks! we sorta snuck into the Mayor's version of the oval office, its became epic when the mayor decided to photo-bomb us
    "All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards