Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)

hi.  how are you?  i checked out your bio.  you don't look like poop.  i think you're beautiful actually.  so i hope that doesn't bother you.  i can't believe you're leaving chicago.  it's on my #1 list of american destinations.  have you ever eaten at alinea?  my husband is a chef and wants to go there desperately.  is the pizza really as good as everyone says?  what do you get on your pizza?  i love pizza.  i am excited to go to chicago and eat pizza.  what are your pets' names?  i have two.  cabana banana and stewee.  they're delightful.  how old are yours?  how long you been around and posting?  i never noticed you til today (sorry).  when's the wedding?  how long you been with your FI?  why the hell are you leaving chicago?  what do you do for work?  do you rent or own?  do you believe in renter's insurance?  what's real estate like in chicago?  like what would a condo close to downtown go for?  favorite thing about chicago?  pretty sure family matters (the show) was based in chicago.  i could be wrong though.  do you have plans tonight?  when's your birthday?  how old are you?  is your name andrea?  i assume - andy = andrea.  what did you have for lunch?  know any good jokes?  the dirtier the better.  ever been to a rodeo?  how many states have you been to?  what state where you born in?  do you vote?  how do you feel about universal healthcare?  how do you feel about tom hanks?  do you walk to work or do you bring a lunch?

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
"This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
Miss
Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)

• Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:8866e14b-9df3-4af0-b889-a03b624bab10">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]For a second I was all like, "man, now I want pizza" and then I remembered we're going to Grotto's to watch the Flyers game tonight!  Happy dance :)
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

<div>Hold the phone...didn't you used to live in Delaware or am I thinking of someone else?</div>
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Note to self.  Don't get into an arguement with Andy.  I'm not surprised that you are a lawyer, you seem really smart and stuff.  I would move for my husband.  In fact I did move for him.  Then he moved for me.  And we couldn't imagine living anywhere else at the moment.

Thanks for the compliment.  I feel that I'm a pretty cute person.  So, I'm not going to disagree with you ;)  Ahahaha, I'm so modest.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I just want your "Willie". Everytime you post I just want to kiss his nose.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:17bfa8b6-033c-4d9e-9cac-98ea4074f5cf">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to andy (the one with the busy-ish sig) :  I've been posting the past couple of weeks but not focusing on E until this week.  I tried to do the E and SB board but SB has been kinda lame lately. 
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

<div>I love Chicago. I want to go visit again SO BAD.</div><div>
    </div><div>I vote you stay over here. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:8866e14b-9df3-4af0-b889-a03b624bab10">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]For a second I was all like, "man, now I want pizza" and then I remembered we're going to Grotto's to watch the Flyers game tonight!  Happy dance :)

::butting in:: 

GO Flyers!

::butting out::
  • Options
    Mmm... Grotto's...
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    I vote for the Canadiens, but only because the Caps are out. 
  • Options
    GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!

Sidenote: I'm 2nd in my work hockey pool.   Yeah the one who knows the least amount about hockey (only girl too) is in second.  Eat that boys!

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
     when's the wedding?  how long you been with your FI?  why the hell are you leaving chicago?  what do you do for work?  do you rent or own?  do you believe in renter's insurance?  what's real estate like in chicago?  like what would a condo close to downtown go for?  favorite thing about chicago?  pretty sure family matters (the show) was based in chicago.  i could be wrong though.  do you have plans tonight?  when's your birthday?  how old are you?  is your name andrea?  i assume - andy = andrea.  what did you have for lunch?  know any good jokes?  the dirtier the better.  ever been to a rodeo?  how many states have you been to?  what state where you born in?  do you vote?  how do you feel about universal healthcare?  how do you feel about tom hanks?  do you walk to work or do you bring a lunch?
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

The wedding is July 24, 2010.  Yippie I can't wait!
    We've been together for 2.5 years.  It will be 3 years this October.  It was a shorter "courtship" because I knew he was the one and we want babies and I'm not getting any younger!

btw I'm 28 - I'll be 29 on my wedding day.

We rent.  FI owns the condo that he lived in before we met but he rents it out now. I think the rental market is still pretty slow right now.  I really want to keep renting it out so when we are rich and famous we can have a condo on Lake Michigan.

Favorite thing about Chicago is the lake.  I grew up on the other side of it so its been a centering force in my life I think.  I do triathlons so I swim in the lake or run and bike along it almost every day (except in the winter)

Tonight I'm going to go with my BF to see a mutual friend's band.  They are a cover band and I've heard a lot of good things about them.  I should stay home and pack but whateves.

Yes Andy = Andrea.

FI brought me chicken noodle soup + ginger ale for lunch today because of my stomach.  He's at home studying for Step 3 which is a test you have to take before you can get your official medical license.

I'm so bad at jokes.  I typically just repeat the ones from Good Will Hunting and hope that the person listening to me never saw the movie. 

I've been to a rodeo.

I'm missing 9 states - mostly in the upper east and west part of the country and hawaii and alaska.

I was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

I vote early and often.  I am very opinionated politically and have been since I was little.  I used to want to be president.

I believe much like we have the right to a lawyer if we get in trouble we have the right to a doctor and medicine if we are sick.  FI and I talk about it a lot because it will have an effect on our finances in the long term (radiologists will take a hit) but overall I think its a must.

I like Tom Hanks but I've never been attracted to him - except MAYBE in Joe vs the Volcano.

Confession - I drive to work.  I had a stress fracture a year ago and was crutches for a couple of months and totally got in the habit of driving.  In MSP I will walk to work.  I do not bring my lunch and judge myself daily for it.

phew!
    thanks for asking - I hope to learn a lot more about you and the other ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:c26251f1-1d21-4f27-a8ba-408786489157">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig) : Hold the phone...didn't you used to live in Delaware or am I thinking of someone else?
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

I did, I grew up in DE.  I still work in Delaware and I'm currently living in Elkton.  The second stop on our gypsy/squatter trail.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    With 10 minutes to spare... I'm impressed.

I think you're cool.  I definitely think that we should keep you.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:41769cd6-062e-47b7-b932-3e55ff12fbf5">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]With 10 minutes to spare... I'm impressed. I think you're cool.  I definitely think that we should keep you.
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]
    Awww thanks!  That's the best news I've had all day!  I like you too.
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:18a4cf82-7817-4e58-baf9-f0ae4ed1f311">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig) : I did, I grew up in DE.  I still work in Delaware and I'm currently living in Elkton.  The second stop on our gypsy/squatter trail.

<div>Elkton, MD!? You only live an hour from me!</div>
  • Options
    well duh, everybody does. 

well not quite.  haha. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:206a6f22-47c9-448a-96ab-5098df850934">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just want your "Willie". Everytime you post I just want to kiss his nose.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]
    I love him too - he is such a snuggle butt.  The one thing that I do not love about Willie is that he has the annoying habit of peeing on flat surfaces when the litter box is not up to his standards.  He's so cute that he gets away with it - and he knows it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:8b773a0c-b9af-4ab3-9905-d6e0f93eb576">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig) : Elkton, MD!? You only live an hour from me!
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

Oh yay!  We're squatting in the FIL's house they're renting since they moved to FL and it's on the canal.  We should have a Delmarva GTG and I'll get my friend who has a boat to take us out, haha.  Or we can just have a bonfire on the shore and eat s'mores...either way :)
    ttc chart
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    We definitely should! There are so many Knotties in the MD area. I bet Kate would come up from Annapolis! And Arb lives not too far from me too!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:aaef25c3-0b00-42c1-ae2f-d6d41e1b39c4">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]We definitely should! There are so many Knotties in the MD area. I bet Kate would come up from Annapolis! And Arb lives not too far from me too!
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

I think someone would have to bring a sacrificial single female for my friend to be really enthused about taking us out on the boat, haha.  Or we could do Inner Harbor or something.  I freakin' love that place and haven't been there in at least 6 years or so.
    ttc chart
  • Options

FUCKING_ JACKERS OF THREAD.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options

Willie, meet Tobie. Also, a brat that gets away with many things. Although he does go in the box. He even tries to cover up the dogs mess if she has an accident.
  • Options
    Oh Mandy, you're just totes jeal that you don't live in the armpit of MD like I do.
    ttc chart
  • Options
    Super pretty kitty!  I like your doggie too.  What is his name?

• Options

Her name is Cleo. What type is yours?

Sorry Mandy. Andy is interesting.

• Options
    He is a min pin named Frankie.  He's currently burrowed under a blanket next to me on the couch.
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:a91c5ce6-f107-4869-94ff-7e6dcdadc9a1">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh Mandy, you're just totes jeal that you don't live in the armpit of MD like I do.

<div>Whenever you want to come down, let me know and we will try to build a little gtg! I love the inner harbor too. I only live just up 83 from there and don't get downtown nearly enough.</div>
  • Options
    I would love to go to MD!  Love.  I want to see every state before I die.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Your welcome in Ohio Mandy!
  • Options
    Mandy - how many states have YOU been to?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_andy-one-busy-ish-sig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275d3d6-dec3-42eb-b149-29b289888ac9Post:ad8b2134-2fe0-4b05-8ad3-42c434601460">Re: andy (the one with the busy-ish sig)</a>:
    [QUOTE]He is a min pin named Frankie.  He's currently burrowed under a blanket next to me on the couch.
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

I guess I have the bigger version of your Frankie.
  • Options
    Let's keep her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards