Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Show me your reception!!

Hi ladies

I am obsessed right now with my reception and what kind of linens, centerpieces, chairs, chaircovers, sashes I want (if any at all).

My colors aren't solid but I'm leaning towards black and purple.

I would love to see pictures from your recption for inspiration! I would like to see pictures of the whole room and if you have pictures of individual tables all set up as well even better.

Thanks for your help!!

Re: Show me your reception!!

• some of my pictures are in my bio.

• Lauren, how do you post pictures in a post like that?  I'd post pics if I could figure out how to do it.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_show-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:cd0537fe-e986-416c-96de-4ffa97f776f6Post:e0928b9e-caef-4ac1-ae28-4eb43408aed3">Re: Show me your reception!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lauren, how do you post pictures in a post like that?  I'd post pics if I could figure out how to do it.  
    Posted by Theresa626[/QUOTE]

<div>I right click on the picture and click "copy image" and then paste in the window. :)</div>

• My pictures are in my bio.
  • Lauren, that didn't work for me.  The image doesn't paste.  Are you copying from another website or your computer? 
     Also, I'm trying to put our album together now and I was wondering if we could see the proofs of your album when you get them?  I really love how your wedding was done and I'm trying to figure out whether we want more details shots and posed shots or more shots of family/ people etc.  I'd love to see how you guys chose.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_show-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:cd0537fe-e986-416c-96de-4ffa97f776f6Post:e403871a-6b79-40a6-9519-69b48b372973">Re: Show me your reception!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lauren, that didn't work for me.  The image doesn't paste.  Are you copying from another website or your computer?   Also, I'm trying to put our album together now and I was wondering if we could see the proofs of your album when you get them?  I really love how your wedding was done and I'm trying to figure out whether we want more details shots and posed shots or more shots of family/ people etc.  I'd love to see how you guys chose.  
    Posted by Theresa626[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm taking the image from a website, not my computer. It should work, that's how I always do it! Maybe I'm not explaining it good, sorry! LOL. </div><div>
    </div><div>We got the spreads from our pro album yesterday {I posted them on my blog}... I'm gonna post the actual album when we get it too. We didn't want to add too much money to the album since we already spent so much, so the album is not very big and there aren't many images in it :( </div>

• "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Lauren, thank you so much. That was actually really helpful to see those.  We're trying to decide on album photos now and I'm trying to figure out how many of each type of photo to use and what kind of layout we want.  It's so good to see an example.  
  • Outside, with roses, hydrangeas, candles, crystal and peacock feathers--
    all at my family's house in Maine, off the coast...(hence the seashell cake)

ALso, a fave of mine: Lobster trap aisle

• WOW, so beautiful everyone! Keep them coming!
  • Belle...wow! Loved it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards