New York
Options

Vendor Review - Cupcakes - Utica, NY

We decided to have cupcakes instead of a cake for the reception. We went with mini's from Sugarbabes Cupcakes in Utica.

They were GREAT! We had a large variety of flavors, including gluten free chocolate. They were also open to trying out new recipes to accomodate us, I wanted a certian frosting that my grandfather used to love. 

The mini cupcakes were ideal, they aren't over loaded with frosting, everyone gets two or three of them and they don't kill you with sugar.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Michelle
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Review - Cupcakes - Utica, NY

• Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of this place before.  Where in Utica is it located!  We are doing cakes for our reception, but I love the idea of smaller cupcakes.  People can try a few different flavors that way and see which ones they like best!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love this idea! I'm also doing cupcakes. Were they reasonably priced?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going with them too!  My fiance is in love with their cupcakes.  The mini are $.75 apiece.  They bake out of the Blue Flag Room but do their appointments in one of their homes (it's 2 women).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As someone else stated, they bake out of the Blue Flag Room (also HIGHLY recommended!) but they will meet with you in their home - accross from Valley View golf course, or any local cafe. 

We had a dozen different flavors of cupcakes, and they were all GREAT.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards