Texas-Houston
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations/Ideas

I really have no idea where to have the rehearsal dinner.  I know the groom's parents typically host, but they're from OH, and left it to us.  Any suggestions for a Clear Lake/Kemah/Friendswood Rehearsal Dinner location?  Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations/Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we had ours at the magnolia creek country club... Canongate at magnolia creek..

http://www.canongatetexas.com/fw/main/The-Course-86.html

we had it outdoors on the patio, but they have indoor options also. im sure there's lots of places tho - i mean, anything on the boardwalk would probably be fun
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    RudytuRudytu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!
  • Options
    kmb6881kmb6881 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister had her's at Landry's in Kemah. Their party room is on the third floor with huge windows lining the three outside walls. I think it's a little pricey, but it was absolutely beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    RudytuRudytu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were actually thinking of Cullen's, but then I realized we're going to have about 50 out of town guests...so Landry's would actually be a step down from Cullen's, but I think it would be more affordable.   Also, everyone would get a kick out of Kemah.
  • Options
    annab0521annab0521 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Villa Capri on Nasa Rd 1, definitely off the beaten path buth they have a wonderful patio you can eat on, a big dining room, or a seperate building next door they use for banquets, depending on how big your party will be.  Awesome food and great atmosphere.  I'm having my ceremony/reception there also.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ccrabtree02ccrabtree02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Saltgrass....it was awesome!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    RudytuRudytu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having about 50 people for the rehearsal dinner.  Which is a lot but most of our family doesn't live here.  I like the idea of a steakhouse, especially because they don't really have those in Ohio.  I mean they have Outback, but that's not a true Texas steakhouse, ya know?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards