Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Phoenixville Photo Ops

I am getting married in Trooper at Visitation and then the reception is at River Crest Golf Club in Phoenixville. Anybody know any nice spots for pictures outside. I know there is a canal in Phoenxiville that is suppose to be nice. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Re: Phoenixville Photo Ops

• Options
    You could try the Phoenixville Foundry but I don't know if you need permission and/or pay a fee.  They've got some cool industrial pieces to take pictures by as well as a wrought iron-type bridge that I've seen photogs use before.  Valley Forge is also pretty close. 
  • Options

Hey ASU,

We did our e-pics about 20 mins outside of P-ville in a little town called St. Peters (just past the junction of Rts. 23 and 100.) There is a creek and lots of trees and cool boulders to draw on with sidewalk chalk (that's what we did for our Save the Dates.)

I'd be happy to email you a few if you'd like to check out the area. (I tried to upload them here but they are larger than the post allows.)

Also, Valley Forge Park is a great area for pictures. My friends did photos there on their wedding day and they turned out beautiful.

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • Options
    I think you mean the Locks it is right as you enter P-Ville from Collegeville.  
  • Options
    I was thinking of the Foundry too.. but Valley Forge Park would be amazing.  I've seen so many wedding parties taking pictures there. 
  • Options
    I'm getting married at the Colonial theatre in phoenixville, and I'm getting pictures taken inside the colonial theatre, downtown phoenixville and valley forge if it's a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards