Ohio-Columbus

Let's talk about fall

It's officially Autumn tomorrow what is everyone's favorite things about the season?

I am all about anything pumpkin - muffins, coffee, pancakes, etc
Crisp apples
Football
Hockey
Not having a sky high electric bill from the AC running
imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~

Re: Let's talk about fall

• jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AMEN ON THE AC! 

Other than that, i LOVE college football and how the leaves look (especially in Hocking Hills) once they start changing.

Ohhhhhh and pumpkin pancakes from DK Diner!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I agree on the AC and the College Football. I also love the changing of the trees. soooo beautiful! And the fact that I have an excuse to wear sweatshirts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Erica & Justin
    Parents of Ethan-4 Spencer-1 Peyton-3months
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i love sleeping with the windows open in the fall. it's my favorite thing :)
  • Cassandra999Cassandra999 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Halloween!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    OSU football (but I dunno about this season)
    pumpkin pie
    apple picking
    pumpkin patches
  • edited December 2011
    My new favorite thing is getting married in the fall :-P

But football and the leaves changing are a close second, and hoodies and long socks!

And I just love the crisp smell in the air. 

• edited December 2011
    I love not having sky high A/C bills

Able to wear pants, and pumpkin patches!
  • edited December 2011
    Football is #1 of course.

The fall colors are a nice second.  HOWEVER.... does it seem to anyone else that they don't last too long.  Its like one day their green, the next day or two they have color... and then BAM.... you have to rake them up!

I think I'm gonig to complain about this to God!   LOL 
  • Combs132Combs132 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GETTING MARRIED!
    Pumpkin beers
    Pumpkin coffee
    Apple cobbler/pie/crisp
    BUCKEYE FOOTBALL!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sm311506sm311506 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Definitely planning our fall wedding for next year! We chose October because we love the season so much.Our county fair is in October so I definitely think of all things fair related as well as bon fires, of our course for my future hubby deer season.

• csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree with all of the above! :)  The cool temps and no AC, football, changing leaves, and baking anything pumpkin or apple.  My fav time of year.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I love fall clothes, I always have. Cozy sweaters and jeans...I get excited just thinking about them! I love that the air gets crisp and when the leaves turn. Pumpkin scones, pie, and beer. Football season.

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Jess!  I finally got on here to check out the local groups and the wedding month groups you suggested.  Thanks so much for the suggestion!  We have a mini photo shoot on Sunday so I got lots of ideas for that.  Also, I started on my centerpieces and the sticks look awesome with the lights I told you about!  As soon as I find my camera I'll take a pic to post for you.  Thanks again!

Oh and my favorite fall things would be anything pumpkin, cozy sweaters, the beautiful colors, scents of the season, having a fire burning in the fireplace and of course, my wedding!  Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards