Michigan-Lansing

DJ suggestions needed

We are looking at DJs currently. My fiances high school friend is the premier DJ on macinaw island. He however is $1300 and we are not sure we want to pay that much. Does anyone have any suggestions of DJs they used who were good (or people to stay away from) and about how much they cost if you remember?

Thanks!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJ suggestions needed

• DD used Push Play DJs from Grand Ledge and they were very good.  They were about $700, as I recall.
  • We had PushPlay for our wedding.  They did a great job and were a little cheaper than $700 because we were off-season (April wedding).
  • We used Matt from W.E.D for our reception ($700, http://wedmi.com/#dj-services). He was not only a fantastic DJ (the dance floor was packed literally all night), but he is a great person as well.  I would HIGHLY recommend him. 
  • edited July 2012
    Tunes by T
    T was I think about $800 His assistant would have been less
  • We are using H&J Entertainment out of Potterville. It is $800 for 6 hours plus that is including our ceremony at a seperate location! Bob is awsome to work with and he is bringing his assistant as well. I am happy we picked them!
  • Don't know his pricing, but the best DJ I've seen (at several weddings) was DJ Krazy Keith. He actually mixes, not just lets a list play and interject some lame banter when required.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards