New Jersey - South

Grounds For Sculpture weddings? anyone? help!

My best friend wants to be married here.  We went to the open house event and there are a few things that might not work out for her.  I am trying to find other venues or ideas to be married (anywhere from trenton to north jersey...along train line to NYC) that would give her an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.  it is 150 ppl with 25K budget.  Any ideas are soooo appreciated.  

Also, if you were or are a bride and marrying here...please let me know your experience!

Re: Grounds For Sculpture weddings? anyone? help!

• I would also post this on the North Jersey board, if your friend is interested in going all the way up to NYC.  I know a co-worker who had his e-pics taken there.  I do know that my photographer did a wedding there as well, she had to be careful about the pictures posted on her website due to copyrights of the sculptures. 
  • Personally I would tell your friend to post here, idk why you're trying to find venue locations that suit her budget, that's her job.. Unless she's paying you.
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards