June 2013 Weddings
Options

Omg Friday

I'm so sorry I haven't posted a Friday thread in like 2 weeks. I have been super stressed and busy with work and school. What's going on this weekend ladies? Anything stressing you guys out?
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image

Re: Omg Friday

• Options
    This weekend I'm going to try and be stress free.  I'm going to go scrapbooking and hopefully get a lot done on the book I want to have sitting out at the reception.  It's a book about our engagement and the last year together.  It'll end right before the wedding so I can do the wedding pictures in a new album :)

Work has really been stressing me out and I'm really starting to stress out about not having a deposit down on flowers and catering so I need to talk to FI about that again :P
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI gets home tonight, after being out on location since last Sunday for work. Am so excited, I've missed him so much!

Ended up cancelling the linen appointment I had set up for tomorrow. Turns out the "specialty" linens that I was hoping to see have been discontinued. Now I'm back to square one on the linens! Anyone ever use WeddingLinensDirect.com? Am now considering buying wholesale.

Instead my best friend wants to get together and regroup. We've got a ton of other things to get organized. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing best friend! I have no expectations but she always goes above and beyond. She keeps me grounded and hasn't let me forget my original vision for the wedding (i.e. what I really want) through all the chaos and wedding industry confusion. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    Tonight I'm just going home to relax and possibly watch some girlie show/movie while FI is working late.

Tomorrow we have our food tasting at the venue, I'm really excited about it! I'm going with my FI, my mom and my grandmother - my parents are paying for the majority of the wedding so I want them to like what's served. Then tomorrow night we are going out to dinner with some friends.

Sunday I am meeting up with a friend for my daughter to play date with her son, and at night we are going to a friend's house to watch a football game (go Pats!!!).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards