Canada

Bridesmaid dresses?!

Hi!
I was wondering where everyone got or is getting their bridesmaid dresses from?  Eventually we'll get out to a bridal store, but I'm trying to just look at companies online to get ideas, and the only place I can come up with is Alfred Angelo!
Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaid dresses?!

• edited December 2011
    Visit the websites for the bridal salons you hope to visit to see what lines of BM dresses they carry. They'll either have direct links to the designer websites or you'll have to search them out individually. Good luck!
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used "The Dessy Group" - they cover Dessy, Alfred Sung, After Six, and Lela Rose.  We got them at The Dressroom on Danforth.
  • miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine st RW & Co. It's a great place to look when it's closer to the holiday season, I was surprised at how many dresses they had, all under $100!
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for the ideas!!

• edited December 2011
    I really wanted to get Canadian-made dresses, but found that even Canadian-owned companies make their dresses elsewhere. I searched alot online, but ended up with Alfred Angelo because they had the colour we liked, and the widest selection of styles.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late to this, but we found looking online to be rather... unhelpful. A lot of the dresses either weren't available online (to even get an idea of pricing) and/or were too far away to go try them on. So we kept finding dresses we liked... and then had to forget about them.

We went to the mall and looked around there. The bride found dresses she liked for $30 at Suzy Shier, go figure. But I know a lot of people have been happy with RW&Co (and other stores like that). Even Sears.
  • edited December 2011
    Ya..I should just wait to look in actual stores..lol..I'm just excited to get started hehe!! thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding last summer and got my dress at Le Chateau. I'm looking at Alfred Angelo for my BMs, but once we actually go to the store I'm open to whatever they have that looks good!
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Alfred Angelo but we're going to a bridal salon to actually try and look at dresses there.  The websites don't give you the best views sometimes...it helps to just go look:)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards