Military Brides
Options

Arch of Sabers

Hi everyone, We are getting married in less than 2 months and we want to do the Arch of Sabers. My FI got home from Iraq this year and a few of the soldiers he was going to have do it are not in the service any more since their contracts were up. He is in a reserve unit so we don't have the availability of a base! Does anyone have any suggestions of what we could do to make this happen. P.S. we live in south Florida. Thank you very much!!

Re: Arch of Sabers

• Options
    Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did he talk to anyone at his reserve unit yet?  I know someone in a post from a while ago said that some reserve units have soldiers that do weddings and other events for people.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Stinky2Stinky2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think he has but  I will def. check!! I really appreciate it!! Thank you!!
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stinky, I live in SoFla, too!  Which branch?  I'd be happy to help.  SouthCom is nearby, and they've got people from most of the branches, so I'm sure it would be pretty easy to organize an Arch.  I know quite a few from each branch in the area, and my boyfriend has contacts at SouthCom if you want.  Let me know!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards