Plus-Sized

Wedding Lingerie

Does anyone have any suggestions where to find some sexy wedding lingerie in plus sizes. I have already looked at LB and Avenue and am NOT impressed with what they have to offer.
Also-are you wearing sexy stuff under your dress or is that something you will change into later? I am not sure how sexy I can get under my dress with spanx on :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Lingerie

• Sexy! This is me KUI!
  • Definitely go to Fredricks of Hollywood.  Dont be scared off just cuz all the models are skinny.  I'm considered plus size, but I love their stuff.  Of course I wouldn't recommend buying online, definitely go to store to try on & make sure it fits just the way you like.  Alot can run small, but I found a line that actually fits perfect (for me) but perhaps slightly large.

Just one of the many they have.  Very sexy, give flatter to any plus areas.  The breast area has double support

Hope you can find something great!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
  • There is an online store called "alwaysforme" which sells plus sized swim wear and lingerie.  I've ordered 2 great bathing suits from there (excellent quality), but I have not tried their lingerie.  However, they do have a whole section devoted to plus size bridal lingerie.  Worth checking out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards