Arizona-Phoenix

engagement photo locations or interesting ideas?

Anyone have a good location for engagement photos? Looking for something that is not a desert background. Also, any interesting photo ideas?
Thanks!

Re: engagement photo locations or interesting ideas?

• blue1981blue1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in Old Town Scottsdale and they turned out great
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We did ours at the LOVE statue at the Scottsdale Civic center. They had a lot of other settings besides the statue. They turned out great!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the ASU downtown campus and the Mercado building is really cool. It's on Monroe and 7th street. There is also the Rosson House and Heritage Square right there and the Science Center. You can get some really awesome shots with different settings. Even the parking garage is neat on the outside ;)
  • brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took ours in downtown Phoenix and we LOVED them! We started at Heritage Square and did most of them there, however, we drove around a bit and also stopped by the stadium/railroad tracks and other various neat looking/vintage type walls or buildings. I'd highly recommend that area downtown, so fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I saw on Emily Snitzer's web site a couple e-sessions that she had done in restaurants.  One was at Modern Steak, the other at some ice cream place, I think.  I thought they were both good ideas and a little different from your standard outdoor, park, or city setting.  Also- How can you argue with taking e-pics in the air conditioning?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards