Canada

Wedding Wednesday Poll

What is your first dance song, and how did you choose it?  If you don't have a song yet, any that you are thinking of?

Re: Wedding Wednesday Poll

• edited December 2011
    We don't have one yet.  I sort of gave that responsibility to FI, but find myself impatient, and suggestiong songs. So far, we haven't had a winner. I really like Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk, but was told there were "past connections" with that song. Boo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We're thinking "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acvIVA9-FMQ

We were originally thinking an older song, but this has such a classic, cute feel to it, we kiiiiinda fell in love with it the first time we heard it together (on Glee...cuzz...we're nerds like that.....hehe!)
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Everything" by Michael Buble. I just love the song and we wanted something kind of upbeat. My friends choreographed a really cool dance for us too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • echo136echo136 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing "The Day Before You" by Matthew West (Rascall Flatts also does it).  We wanted a song that represented us and this song does. I was listening to it on my ipod one day and it just hit me as a song for us....so we will use it. It makes me cry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We'll be dancing to "All I Want is You" by U2.  It's our song. <3

This is my favourite live version of the song, though we'll dance to the studio version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5jHN3PhSk
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • edited December 2011
    We are thinking "Making Memories of us" by Keith Urban. Still not confirmed yet.
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our song was "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz.  We knew even before we were engaged that it would be our song because we loved it so much.  It's a bit upbeat and we had a lot of fun dancing and singing and laughing to it on our wedding day.
  • edited December 2011
    We've decided on Buddy Holly's dearest.  I never even thought of it... FI played it one day and I just commented how I loved that song and that it's super sweet.  So I said hey why not have that song for our first dance and he said I was thinking the same thing!  haha
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards