Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

tanning lotion

Im looking for suggestions on tanning lotion. I am pretty fair skinned but tan well. I want something with bronzers but not the kind that "selftan", or wash away all the color as soon as you shower. Anyone have a certain type they use that they can recommend?

Re: tanning lotion

• I have always used Jergen's Natural glow products. They work great last long and dont leave streaks or that funky self tanner smell. When I want to get a good amount of color quickly I use a combination of the wipes and the revitalizing lotion everyday after I shower for a week or so, then drop to once or twice a week to keep the color consistent.
    Only thing to be careful of is make sure you let it dry for a few minutes before you put on clothes if you can. Otherwie, it will wipe off before it can absorb into your skin
  • do you use it in the tanning bed or as a self tanner?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_tanning-lotion-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:ecb1623a-a5c5-4ded-abb2-b948477bdb19Post:07f9eaa9-de17-4e44-b825-d37245100530">tanning lotion</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im looking for suggestions on tanning lotion. I am pretty fair skinned but tan well. I want something with bronzers but not the kind that "selftan", or wash away all the color as soon as you shower. Anyone have a certain type they use that they can recommend?
    Posted by renjon7798[/QUOTE]

ST. TROPEZ!!! The foam is amazing, gives you a nice tan that's not orange at all.  I've been using it for years, it's amazing!
  • Rodan and Fields Dermatologists have an amazing sunless tanning lotion that also moisturizes and is great for your skin.  It was developed by Drs Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields along with an array of other fabulous skin products to make your skin gorgeous for your wedding day and the rest of your life.  Take a look at my site:  https://iLangman.myrandf.com

or facebook.com/IrisLangmanSkincare

you'll  be able to check out all the fabulous products..i know you will be happy with what you see.  There is nothing to lose ..there is a 60 day return policy..try the products for 60 days ..if your not happy with the results you simply send it back for a full refund.  Take a look at the PC offer.  If you become a PC (preferred customer) you get an automatic 10% off and free shipping for your order of $80 or more...take a look and enjoy.  Let me know if you have any questions..and Happy Wedding and happy foreverSmile  Love to see you in our products!!
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    The Jergens is a self tanner moisturizer. If your looking for something to use in a tanning bed, ask the salon owner, they should know their stuff. My aunts owns a salon and knows which lotion is good for certain skin types.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • IrisYael IrisYael member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    take a look at Rodan and Fields Dermatologists.  They have the best taning lotions and self tanners.

take a look at my site for these and other great products by the doctors..it's easy to order and you have a 60 day money back garantee..so you have nothing to lose and only great skin to gainCool

Let me know if youhave any questions

happy wedding Smile

facebook.com/IrisLangmanSkincare
  • I work at sephora ! Alot of self tanners to choose from can be kind of overwhelming right ?? I would defineatly try a few before you are sold on one for the big day !! I sell alot of the St Tropez products ! People seem to love the natural bronze glow it gives rather then the traditional more orange hued self tanners ! I PERSONALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kate somerville self tanner sheets! They come in a small pack of multiple sheets ! Big sheets might at add one was large enough for full body and face !! And I noticed a big change in my skin tone in just a few hours !! No strong smell or orange hue as well !!! Exfoliating and moisterizing properly before using these products will help it go on more evenly as well :D good luck !!!!

** Gabriella
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards