Colorado

Need a GOOD tailor!

I just received my dress and while it's gorgeous, it's gonna need some alterations (as expected). I live in the Boulder/Louisville area. Can anyone recommend a reputable tailor in my area? I'd be willing to go to Westminster or Denver as well...they're not that far away. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks ladies!

Re: Need a GOOD tailor!

• edited June 2012
    The Wedding Seamstress in old time Arvada. It's about 58th and old wadsworth. Just picked up my dress yesterday and it's amazing. It fits just the way I pictured and they wouldn't let me take it home until it was just how I visioned it looking.
  • I came across their website a day or two ago. It seems like there are a lot of people who are satisfied taking their dress to them. I'll give them a call!

• I had my dress altered and fitted in Old Towne Arvada at the Wedding Seamstress!  She is amazing and affordable!  My dress had to come in 2 sizes and she made it look beautiful!  I can't reccomend her shop enough!

7550 Grant Place Arvada, CO 80002
    (720) 435-1004
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had my dress altered and fitted in Old Towne Arvada at the Wedding Seamstress!  She is amazing and affordable!  My dress had to come in 2 sizes and she made it look beautiful!  I can't reccomend her shop enough!

7550 Grant Place Arvada, CO 80002
    (720) 435-1004
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards