Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Adam Kegg RAVE

Hey ladies,

I realize it has been a really long time since I've posted! I hope that all is well. 

I just wanted to say that anyone who is still looking for a videographer needs to look into Adam Kegg! We just got our highlights video and are thrilled.  He did such a great job with it!  Check it out here:

http://vimeo.com/8375727

Re: Adam Kegg RAVE

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I have one regret, it is that I did not get Adam Kegg for my wedding.

That was just beautiful--your flowers turned out soooo beautiful!  Did you end up DIYing your altar flowers?
  • danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The video is so sweet- I envy you... wish I had a video
  • edited December 2011
    Your video looks great!

Did anyone else who used Adam have a delay with email contact?  I've emailed him once a month since October and haven't heard anything back from him :(
  • edited December 2011
    @Khanson - Absolutely beautiful and heartwarming.   I am so happy that I was able to book Adam early this summer as my videographer.   I can't wait to work with him.   BTW, your bridal bouquets were gorgeous.   Who was your florist?   Thanks for sharing.

@LLC2011 -  Adam is pretty busy and in demand.   Videography is his side job.  He works in the emergency room at a hospital (if I remember correctly).   It took me a while to get in contact with him during the summer, but I was persistent and followed-up in a polite (but not forceful) manner.   Hang in there and give him some time to respond.   Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, I'll keep trying.
  • khanson25khanson25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chocolate Delight is right.  Adam is extremely busy as he has recently had his first child, works full time as a nurse and does his videography on the side.  At times I was little impatient because it will be close to 6 months when we will finally have our video.  I just have to remind myself that I got a wonderful deal and it will completely be worth the wait! :) Overall Adam has been tremendous to work with.

My florist is an individual who works from her home.  She came highly recommended to us by the church where we were married.  I would recommend her as well... she is able to cut overhead costs by working out of the home and as a result is really affordable.  Her name is Kim May and you can reach her at kimmay17@sbcglobal.net or (214)315-5610.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_adam-kegg-rave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:25bef3ca-207e-4f92-b1af-228e64f8ac38Post:5144e374-54ee-4834-8556-e5816092a237">Re: Adam Kegg RAVE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chocolate Delight is right.  Adam is extremely busy as he has recently had his first child, works full time as a nurse and does his videography on the side.  At times I was little impatient because it will be close to 6 months when we will finally have our video.  I just have to remind myself that I got a wonderful deal and it will completely be worth the wait! :) Overall Adam has been tremendous to work with.
    Posted by khanson25[/QUOTE]

I agree completely.
  • amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funny that you should post this... I was on his vimeo site Monday night showing FI and we watched your video.  It's beautiful and I love the song choice!
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

• edited December 2011
    Lovely! Did you pick your own music or did Adam? I have to have our videographer change the music he uses- a lot of it is so not us. For anyone who is questioning whether or not to get a video-- do it! I almost didn't and would have so regretted it.

I didn't use Adam, I used Josh Dutton and was very pleased except he mis-set my expectations on delivery time, by a lot. I did contact Adam though when I was desperately looikng for a videographer a few weeks out- he was booked, but responded quickly and made a recommendation. He was really nice about it and I appreciated it.
  • Sugar_N_KTSugar_N_KT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your wedding video was Beautiful! Congrats!!

I used Adam Kegg too and my wedding was Novemebr 7, 2009 and he said I'm 14th on his list. I cant wait for our video, but I'm not in no rush.

LLC2011-When I originally booked him I wasn't getting quick responses from him, but with such rave reviews from the knotties I picked him anyway, and the day of he seemed to be everywhere so I think we made a great decision. Now that I saw this sneak peek I feel even better about our decision.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards