Honeymoon Discussions
Options

suggestions for things to do at sandals st lucia....regency

Hi Everyone! Finacee and I are going to sandals regency in st lucia for our HM. Im in the process of looking up excursions and things to do there and was wondering if anyone has gone there and has any suggestions for must do/see activities!!! Thanks! (oh....we did book the candlelight dinner by the beach one night and paln on doing couples massages at the spa one day)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: suggestions for things to do at sandals st lucia....regency

• Options
    ohhh.....we are going there too! very excited!

sorry you probably got excited for a better post! haha :)
  • Options
    Do the tour to Soufriere.  It's awesome! You get to see the island by catamaran which is really cool..the pitons are incredible.  We also saw the volcano and botanic gardens, had lunch at a local restaurant, and went snorkeling.  It's a great tour! I've also heard good things about zip lining.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely head over to Pigeon Island. It is right next to the other Sandals resort on the north side of the island. On a clear day, you can see Martinique. Also, if it is in your budget, a helicoptor ride around the island and viewing of the Piton mountains is spectacular! And if you or your husband like beer, I highly recommend the local beer :)

Have fun!! You will love it!
  • Options
    katvtkatvt member
    First Comment
    Hi!
    We are going to Regency in August. We can't wait!!!!  So far we have chosen the Soufriere tour through Joe Knows Tours, romantic sunset cruise, zipline adventure and deep see fishing. Then we are also getting five different spa treatments. We intend to make the absolute most of our homeymoon :)))  And, even though most everyone is against honeymoon registries, our friends and family loved the idea and we are receiving all our tours and spa treatments as gifts. We are planning on sending pictures of doing each of our activities in our thank you cards.
    Hope you have a blast and enjoy yourselves to the fullest!!!
  • Options
    My Fiance's brother and his wife went to Sandals and they said that the beach candle light dinner was not that romantic because it is close to the resturant and you are in the direct line of sight for all of the other diners. He said that it was not worth the money.
  • Options
    We went to the Regency Nov 22-Dec 3. 

Couples massage: It was fantastic.

Candlelight dinner- It was good.  Make sure you request a good Gazebo.  We got the one above the main pool and it was really private.

Zipline through the rainforest: Was the best thing we did there.  It was so amazing.  Make sure you bring long shorts or you will be showing your butt to everyone.  And bring sneakers.

Butler service: Do it if you can.  We had 2 (our room was the 2 story oceanfront villa with a private plunge pool) and they were amazing.  They really made the whole stay special and gave it that extra something.

I would also take the shuttle to the Grande one day.  They have some great places to eat and different things to do.  I do not do boats, so I cant help you there, but we heard great things about the Joe Knows tours.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards