Rhode Island

All Occasions DJs/Waldorf Tux

I decided to do this in one post just cause its easier! :)
So we are working on finding a DJ right now....has anyone worked with All Occasions DJs...do you have any input on them or any other local DJs?

And then for Tux because we are getting out BM dresses at David's Bridal...the easiest thing to do would be to rent from Menswearhouse since they have the color that matches..but after hearing HORRIBLE things about them we arethinking of going else where...most likely will end up at Carl Anthony but we thought we'd look at some other options as well. Has anyone work with Waldorf? Also we were thinking of renting the tuxs from somewhere esle but seeing if Men's Wearhouse will just rent us the vests...is that possible?
Nine-Ten Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of FI and Me!
imageimage

Wedding Countdown Ticker
204image 138image 41image 25image RSVP August 18

Re: All Occasions DJs/Waldorf Tux

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In regards to Men's Warehouse, we like their selection and the pricing isn't too bad but we are reluctant to go with them too. We've heard terrible reviews from them and a recent mishap with one of my client makes me not want to go with them anymore. I have not checked Carl Anthony but I did look at Helene's Bridal and Tux.
  • AngieP900AngieP900 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A vote for Carl Anthony!
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm working with Manny from All Occasion DJ-our wedding is in March. So far so good (: good pricing good selections.
    Em BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards