Ohio-Cincinnati

Help Finding a Reception Venue

My fiancé and I are trying not to spend more than $5500-$6000 for our reception total (food,beverage,venue). Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Help Finding a Reception Venue

• How many people are you planning to invite?  What time of year?  A day wedding or an evening event?  Are you limited to Cincinnati or NKY or ...??
  • Receptions, Elements, Wunderland, or The Bell Event Centre

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Its in May, it will be in the evening on a Friday and anywhere between 175-225 guests and we arte open to KY as well as Cincinnati
  • For KY check out The Madison

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• We had our wedding at the Carnegie Center in Columbia Tusculum on Eastern Avenue (not the one in NKY). The venue is stunning. They charge $1500 to rent the space and you can bring your own alcohol (which saves soooo much money. Look at the Party Source. They let you return unopened bottles after the wedding.) and any caterer you want. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I just talked to the Madison and they 'start' at 7000 for a Saturday night.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_help-finding-a-reception-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:676d9648-2edb-49d3-a0c2-c3301d46ab59Post:433edc62-479e-44c0-ac4a-a18238efc638">Re: Help Finding a Reception Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just talked to the Madison and they 'start' at 7000 for a Saturday night.
    Posted by bdisylvestro[/QUOTE]

I just got a quote (a week ago) from the Madison for the ballrooms that hold up to 160 and they priced it at $9450 after service fees a taxes for a Saturday night wedding in May.  This includes beer and wine (but not open bar) and the "silver" food package (which is the most basic package).... a Friday night was around 7,000.  She said the next room up which would hold more was about a $2000-3000 price increase.
  • I'm using Tori Station in Fairfield, OH it's around 6,500 for 225 on a saturday night
  • Thanks everyone! We actually just booked The Elements!! It was a little more than $6000 for our Friday date but it is worth the extra money!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards