North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Need Advice from other Pier House Brides!

I've booked the Hilton Pier House for our wedding on September 2nd.  I've managed to trim our guest list down from 170 to 120.  I'm worried that 120 people is going to be too many to fit in the Pier House.  I want to find out how many people other brides have had at their reception at the Pier House.  I also want to make sure there is plenty of room for a dance floor.  Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

Re: Need Advice from other Pier House Brides!

• Options
    stefrulisstefrulis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married there May 27th and the guest list is 162 but I am thinking we will have between 130-140...after the cocktail hour we are doing stations (pasta and carving and salad)  and heavy hors d'oeuvres continued to be passed  Large tables on the right and high top tables on the left.  I wanted a bigger dance floor and want a more "party" atmosphere.  I think its the best of both worlds...hopefully if the weather is nice we will have high tops out there as well.  
  • Options
    princesskmpprincesskmp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To PP,
    The folks at the Pier House told me that their max capacity is 120 and that includes the staff and vendors that will be working your event.  You should double check that they will allow you to have such a large party.  That is the main reason I decided not to use them as we are expecting 150-200 guests.
  • Options
    Krystina501Krystina501 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can anyone tell me a price range for a Pier House wedding? I can't find any info on their website. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards