Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Different color dresses???

I'm thinking of having 6-7 bridesmaid in my wedding next June 2011. My two sisters will be my maids of honor. I was thinking of having them wear one color and the rest of my bridesmaid in another color. The dresses will be of the same design just different colors. Is this appropriate?? I wasn't sure if my pictures would be weird!!

Re: Different color dresses???

• Options
    Go for it!  Doing something outside the box is fun!  I'm having only my three sisters in my wedding and each of them has a different color dress but all of them are the same style.  The colors cordinate with the flower girl dresses.  I'm really excited about it and I think that it will add personality to my wedding.

• Options
    A lot of people have the MOH wear something to differentiate them from the rest of the BMs.  I am having my BMs wear a green dress with a matching green sash, and my two MOHs wear the same green dress with a white sash.  I think the different color dresses will be fine.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • Options
    Rainbow colored BM's work if you think it out and make sure our colors dont clash. If you are thinking just different shades of the same color, that would look ok too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards