Canada-Alberta

Dj- Calgary

Hello everyone!
My Dj is called 1st in Entertainment.
I am wondering if anyone out there has heard of them? If so what are your thoughts?

What Dj are you going with?
Thank you.

Re: Dj- Calgary

• edited December 2011

I've heard of them, but can't offer you anything. I never met with them.
    Hope they are great for you!!
    We are going (hopefully) with Hype Entertainment. I won a $150 gift certificate to them at the Wedding Show.

I don't know what you're looking for, but my biggest thing was that we get our hall until 4am, and I want music to go well into the night. A lot of places only offered 6 - 8 hours which would include your dinner. That would only put us to 11pm or 12am. :(

• ~moonshine~~moonshine~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
    We are not going with First in entertainment anymore. The wedding pavilion asks for a million dollar liability, and First in entertainment currently doesn't have it, it sucks because other then that they seemed like a good company. Luckly majority of the companies I called have 1-2 million. I'm just not sure which one to go with! The most that we would need the dj for is about 5 hrs the latest. My biggest concern is that the dj has a good variety of music, and is up to date. Also it's always a bonus if they can get the guests involved to want to dance!

You are lucky that you won a gift certificate, dj's tend to add up rather quickly for prices! Some djs offer so much per extra hour. You should ask for a discount since you are going later into the night. Most weddings ive been to only last until 1-2 and everyone is usually ready to go home by that time. I hope your dj works out for you guys!
  • edited December 2011
    They actually don't have a time limit. They'll play until we tell them to stop :)
    That's one of the reasons we went with them. They were the same price as a few others but with no overtime charges.
  • edited December 2011
    My friend used Revolution Entertainment and they were good.  Not sure about insurance though.
  • ~moonshine~~moonshine~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you.
    I will look into them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards