Oregon

Decent Salons in Lincoln City?

Anyone have experience with a decent salon in the Lincoln City area for hair and makeup?  Possibly nails?

Thanks!

Re: Decent Salons in Lincoln City?

• edited December 2011
    No clue, sorry :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Call the gals at Rejuvenation Day Spa for a referral.  They do massages, etc. but there is a salon next door to them apparently.
    Boyd & Jen 9.17.10
  • cabledawg09cabledawg09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a great little nail shop in the same lot as SafeWay. Use to always get my nails done when I was up there. Super nice ladies and good prices.
  • cabledawg09cabledawg09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and hair go to
     Sizzor Handz

Street: 1221 Northwest Highway 101
    City:Lincoln City, or 97367-3351
    Phone: (541) 994-4414

They do makeup and hair and nails as well...but they do a wonderful job!  Wish I could still get my hair cut and colored there!
  • velocitygrlvelocitygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my hair done at the Salishan spa (just up the road in Gleneden Beach), and they did a  wonderful job.  I can't remember the name of the lady that did it, but she looked eerily like Allison Janney (CJ Craig from the West Wing). (See bio for pics of my hair).

ETA- they did my makeup too, and it looked good the whole night. FWIW- they have an awesome spa, and I've really enjoyed getting massages there several times too.

Someone else there did my nails, but they didn't use a base coat, and it had chipped by the next day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards