Wisconsin

Brandi's

Can I just gush about Brandi's Bridal for a while? I ordered my dress about a month ago (it's already in, but that's more of a lucky fluke thing) and went in with my BMs this weekend and they all ordered dresses. After a disaster of a morning at Vera's I was thinking there was no way any of my BMs were going to buy anything that day, but the ladies at Brandi's are so helpful and they have such a good selection!

Every time I call with a question or to make an appointment they seem to know exactly who they are talking to (so much so that I wonder if I am their only customer). I just called asking if I could get a swatch of the BM dress color and they are sending one out in the mail today.

I haven't had any alterations done yet, but I tried on my dress while I was there this weekend and it fits pretty damn well. I am very happy to make the drive to New Glarus from Madison for their service.

Re: Brandi's

• Wow. I'm shocked to read this. My brother got married late last year, and his wife had us girls get our dresses from there. The service was seemingly good when we were at the store, but after we purchased the dresses it was a disaster! Half of the girls dresses didn't fit. They advised me to order a size smaller than I wanted to, and even though I kept saying I wanted my normal size, they all but forced me to order a size down. Dress came - didn't fit - at all. And they wouldn't let me return/exchange for the size I wanted, as all sales are considered "custom orders" and there are no returns on those. They were incredibly rude to me and another girl who had called with questions on the phone; I even talked to the owner, who was just as rude to me.
    However, I'm glad you had a good experience with them. Fingers crossed for you that it stays that way.
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Aww I'm sorry to hear that! I've been really impressed and hope they don't drop the ball now that they have a good chunk of my and my BMs money!
  • They seemed great up until the dresses arrived; but maybe they've changed since I dealt with them last year. Perhaps it was just some bad staff members there at the time or something. 
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Thanks for both posts! My sister got her wedding dress at Brandi's a couple years ago and I'm planning to go there to search for mine. Hoping for good luck. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards