North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Makeup & Cupcakes

I was wondering if anyone has used S. Davis Makeup recently for your bridal party and/ or you. I would like to get general pricing of what was charged and if you have any comments regarding her.

I also would like to know if anyone knows a bakery in the RDU area that has fantastic cupcakes, but at a reasonable price. Like $2 per cupcake. Looking to do this instead of the normal wedding cake. But I am having trouble, find both the perfect price and perfect taste.

Any help or comments is greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

Re: Makeup & Cupcakes

• Options
    I don't know about makeup but for cupcakes the Cupcake Shoppe on Glenwood in downtown Raleigh makes the best cupcakes in the area.  They are typically $3 per cupcake, but there may be discounts on bulk orders.
    Rachel Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've heard of Gigi's cupcakes as well.  I used to work for a cupcake bakery in VA and I really don't think you are going to find professional cupcakes for $2.00/ea.  The bakery I did for would do bluk discounts but you had to buy at least 8 dozen to get even close to $2.00/ea.  Also, any custom descorations added up very quickly.

I am using Sweet Memories in Apex for my cake and it is delicous!!  They have a ton of flavors to choose from (and the tasting is a lot of fun!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Try A cupcake Bar... they're based out of Durham, and are largely an internet shop, but they do bring cupcakes to several coffee shops in the area, and they are opening a Durham store this summer, I believe.  I got my cupcakes from them.  Some were $2 each and some were $2.50, depending on the flavor.  The owners are two sisters who were super easy to work with and actually 'created' a decoration for a plan cupcake that I ordered and matched the decoration to my colors.  They also do free local delivery, or fairly low cost in a wider area.
    Acupcakebar.com
  • Options
    I just went to Gigi's cupcakes today and they were so delicious. I know they have several locations and I am not not sure about their prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards