New Jersey - South
Options

Reasonable Florists in the Atlantic City/Ventnor/Margate/Ocean City/Somers Point-ish area?

Hey Ladies, I'm coming up on my most dreaded part of planning - choosing a florist! I say this because of all of the items on my check list - flowers are the subject I know least about (especially when it comes to cost). I was hoping you could give me some suggestions for reasonable florists in my area. Thank you so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reasonable Florists in the Atlantic City/Ventnor/Margate/Ocean City/Somers Point-ish area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our wedding at the Sheraton in AC and used John from County Seat Florist in Mays Landing.  He was very budget friendly, helped make exactly what we wanted and he was a really nice guy to work with!  Next expensive would be Betina's in Galloway.  She does great work!  Hope this gives you something to work on!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Shelly's Floral Designs in Port Republic. She will do an in home consultation, was very reasonable and my flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Three friends that were at or in my wedding booked her after seeing the beautiful job she did
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great  things about Manic Botanic in Ocean City.  I do not kow their prices however.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Lilies in Galloway. She was great and worked with my tight budget.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards