Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Reviews of Aimeezing Faces Photography Please????

I am looking for some people who have had experience with Aimeezing Faces Photography.  I have narrowed it down between them and one other photographer and I need help!  I want to hear the good and bad please!!!!

Re: Reviews of Aimeezing Faces Photography Please????

• cruggierocruggiero member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using them for out 12-11-10 wedding.  So far we've only had the engagement shoot and we were very happy with the photos.  The biggest plus is that they sign the rights to the photos over to you so you get a disc with all of them, no coming back to look at and select proofs.

It's a husband/wife team and they can be a bit 'surfer dude' which can get annoying.  They've moved like three times in the past year which I also found a bit odd.  I thought my makeup was very good but not sure it's worth the price tag, I'm doing my own on my wedding day.
  • momtobrimomtobri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I find it a bit odd them moving so much too and when I saw some previous posts on here and over the net, I didn't find good reviews of them.  I am leary about using them!!!
  • SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had personal experience with them. My friend used the wife for her makeup and hair and she was really happy. There have been NUMEROUS posts on this board that were VERY questionable about whether or not they (Aimeezing Faces) were offering discounts for people that reviewed them online OR that they were actually creating the accounts and doing reviews themselves. I don't like that. It bothered me so much that I refuse to use them as a photographer or a makeup artist.

I can suggest my photographer, if you are interested. She is one of the most affordable I've seen in Baton Rouge/Hammond area. Let me know if you want my recommendation. I know about a few others in our area too (from friends using them).
  • momtobrimomtobri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your suggestions?
  • SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is Jodi Herring. My package was $2,100 for Engagement Photos, Bridals, and Wedding Day Pictures and copyright to all pictures. She has since gone up on prices. Her webside can be found HERE. Her package prices are online.

A friend used Debbie Williams Photography. She was very happy, but it took FOREVER to get her CD with pictures. Her wedding was in July and she just got her CD not even a month ago. I'm not sure of their prices. HERE is their website. She did, however, have proofs before then.

I cannot afford Courtney Dellafiora. But I love looking through her stuff. I think she's pretty expensive. HERE is her website.

A friend of mine is actually starting her own photography business right now. Her name is Erica Huerta. She doesn't have a website, but her fan page is HERE. She is actually doing some engagement pictures for me next Sunday. I'm also going to model for her for some bridal pictures when my dress comes in. I know she hasn't ever done a wedding, but she would be really cheap.

I also like Studio Tran. But I think they are expensive as well.

I think Bray Danielle is another option, but I don't have any prices on her.

I can't think of any more right now. I only have personal experience with Jodi. A friend had Debbie Williams, and I know she had a relatively good experience.

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards