Snarky Brides

I love Saturdays!

No one started a post today, so I thought I would.

Its so exciting for me to have a Saturday where I don't have to work. I'm just hanging around the house and getting caught up on school work, but its still exciting!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I love Saturdays!

• edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_i-love-saturdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f64c74db-4cf1-4e1d-bdc7-414b4edec522Post:e54d0f3c-346f-419f-8355-c978104aef6d">I love Saturdays!</a>:
    [QUOTE]No one started a post today, so I thought I would. Its so exciting for me to have a Saturday where I don't have to work. I'm just hanging around the house and getting caught up on school work, but its still exciting! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Posted by Angelface225[/QUOTE]

Hello! I'm also enjoying a lazy Saturday but catching up on house work, laundry, clearing out my DVR, and tinkering with the idea of starting Insanity lol

Hope you have a great weekend!

Happily Ever After began 12.7.2013

• I should be at the gym but I'm being lazy at the moment.  Did two unexpected things this morning (got my remote starter fixed and dog to the vet) so just relaxing now.  
  • MF and I ran 9 miles this morning, so we are about to do our traditional 2 hours post-run coma. Birthday party at the bowling alley tonight! Just sad H is having to miss it since he's in Cali.
  • 9 miles!  I'm proud of myself for working up to one mile.

Expecting some sort of rain/ice event in Chicago tomorrow.
  • I get tired driving 9 miles... Swag is my hero.

I was supposed to go to the gym last night, but we had a crazy snowstorm (6 inches of snow in 2 hours) and there were crazy accidents everywhere!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was all set to work out last night and today, but Aunt Flo is keeping me on the couch with a heating pad. Yeouch.

This AM I made some fab pancakes, then FI and I ran some errands. Now I just need to do some reading for my master's class -- if I can manage to turn off the Karashians. 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • haha did you hear about the sharing breast milk thiing with the kardisians? I was like are you serious! 

hi all, H and I adopted alittle baby girl puppy named alice, I did an Aw lol. She's super sweet but very timid, I think she came from a neglected home, she's only 10 weeks so hopefully with alot of TLC and playtime she'll warm up :)
  • 9 miles that's hardcore! Immature 4 now, but working my way up! Have any of you ladies tried Insanity?

Happily Ever After began 12.7.2013

• FI does insanity... I get tired just watching. I got the ladies sissy version from the same dude, it's called Hip Hop Abs... it's more booty shaking than anything else, but at least it gets me moving!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards