Wedding Etiquette Forum

Helloooo betches!

2»

Re: Helloooo betches!

• Dammit.  Maybe next week.  I slept my day away.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks, Katie. Now all I'm relying on is backwoods barbie for advice ;)

Rox, <3

Anyway,  I've gotta run out, be back later this evening. 

• Sascha, you didn't miss anything in FFF.  SB v. E drama is lame.  I don't mind talking about the Civil War though :).

I want those strawberry cookies!  They'd be a nice addition to my evening of watching Ghost Adventures on the Travel channel.
  • I would have been "fashion disaster" Barbie I think.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I only like talking about the civil war if its in a gone with the wind context. Ive learned everything I know about the civil war from that book :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_helloooo-betches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:731301d5-c973-40f8-9628-eb2588188d45Post:a8759c88-08cd-4765-b835-cbd67a0df092">Re: Helloooo betches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am off on Fridays now for the first time in years, and I just can't seem to get in to FFF.  I try and read it almost every week, then I get annoyed that I did. Shelly...that may be the cutest dress I have ever seen.  Where did you get it and can I buy one too?
    Posted by saschaduran[/QUOTE]
    Of course you can! I got it at Anthropolgie!
    Photobucket
  • usually I'm around for the beginning of FFF before I go into work.  Fridays are busy at work so I don't really have time to participate.  I read a little at work, but the internet is so freaking slow!

I started reading it at home, there was nothing going on here, so why not.  Its hard though bc I want to comment but then realize the comment was like 5 hours ago.

I did have to comment on one thing, though.  But I'm done now :)  I'm ready for new drama.
    Photobucket
  • Yessssss...we have an Anthropologie.  I wish I could just live in little sundresses and flip flops.  So freaking adorable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am never around for FFF and it seems I don't miss anything. SOS.
  • I know about civil war artifacts. I got to dig them up! I also got to excavate a whore house turned Union hospital. That was a fun job :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_helloooo-betches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:731301d5-c973-40f8-9628-eb2588188d45Post:e5e7353b-9a09-42c6-9524-52e35a0c9a8e">Re: Helloooo betches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yessssss...we have an Anthropologie.  I wish I could just live in little sundresses and flip flops.  So freaking adorable.
    Posted by saschaduran[/QUOTE]
    Meee too!

I love anthropologie, but its such a pain bc I don't have one.  I order online, and since everything is a different brand, sizes are hit or miss.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_helloooo-betches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:731301d5-c973-40f8-9628-eb2588188d45Post:47777d98-8460-4349-8014-4700d5b4991e">Re: Helloooo betches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know about civil war artifacts. I got to dig them up! I also got to excavate a whore house turned Union hospital. That was a fun job :)
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That is so cool!!  You have cool stories.
    I really want to go to a whore house and see what it is like.  One of the whorehouses outside of county line does a big annual BBQ.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Shelly- you dont have one?! I'd cry! We have 2.

Then again, growing up in Alaska we had NOTHING. Literally getting a Gap and Old Navy were a huge, huge deal and that was in 2000
  • I loved doing archaeology. I've dug up the boyhood home of James Madison, the formal garden of George Washington, found a prehistoric settlement dated to about 1,000 years ago, a spearpoint bigger than my hand, about...5 different civil war sites.

The whore house was the best though. We were pulling up artillery pieces, coins, buttons, milk jugs, childs toys...very, wtf happened here, type of site.
  • I'm watching the real housewives of NYC recap and it reminds me of todays FFF.
  • I don't have squat.  I have a BR and Ann taylor Loft.  I live in Podunk USA.
    Photobucket
  • BR was a big deal too. Theres been rumors for the past 5 years about getting a VS, I think they finally got one last fall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards