Canada-Ontario

photo location

Hi All!

We are getting married next September at a hotel near the Toronto Airport. The reception will be right after the ceremony (both in the hotel). We are thinking about doing the photos before hand somewhere in Etobicoke.  Any suggestions on photo locations?  We are looking for something different... maybe something old, bricks, I donno, just not like a typical garden setting.

Thanks in advance!!!

T

Re: photo location

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try this resource for a great list of suggested locations:
    http://www.bostonimages.com/locations/Page1.html

I think most of these are more traditional but maybe it'll give you some ideas.

Also, what you're looking for sounds more like a setting usually used for Trash the Dress sessions. Try googling "brampton ttd" or "mississauga ttd" and see if you can come up with some photography blogs for ideas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Yes!  You're right - thanks Ring Pop  this is very helpful!

I'll keep you posted!
  • StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can do Humber Bay Park East... I looked at it as a potential venue for pictures.
    It's right on the lake, you can get some nice shots of downtown TO in behind.  It's not a typical garden but still outdoors and can be quite pretty.

There is also the Centennial Park Conservatory but I think that might be to "typical" for what you're trying to get.

Good luck!
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards