Canada-Ontario
Options

Have you ever been to a wedding at Marquis Gardens in Hamilton or Harbour Banquet and Conference Cen

We are between Marquis Gardens in Hamilton or Harbour Banquet and Conference Centre in Oakville for our reception.

My fiance really wants reviews on the food and service and I can't find any online.

Has anyone been to either place?

Thanks!

Re: Have you ever been to a wedding at Marquis Gardens in Hamilton or Harbour Banquet and Conference Cen

• Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I haven't been to either of those places but there were several girls in a thread a few days ago who have booked receptions at Marquis Gardens and/or went to weddings there, they might be able to help you:

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_still-cant-decide-hamilton-reception-venue-pls
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!

Yes I did see that thread, although no one really mentions if they've tried the food at either place...

Tonight we're going to Harbour Banquet and Conference Centre...so hopefully we can get some type of review before then!
  • Options
    sallen11sallen11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding at the Harbour Banquet Centre is coming up in April. We had our tasting dinner there a few weeks ago and the food was fantastic! So far I'm really happy with the venue. Our package includes a lot of extras and was a great deal. I'll be able to help more after our wedding, but let me know if you have any questions about the planning process with them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is really reassuring because we just confirmed that we will book with them!

I can't wait to hear back from you after April!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also looking at booking this venue for my wedding!! What is the approximate price per person? Congrats and best wishes for you special day :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know someone who had their wedding and Harbour and the food reviews from other guests were oustanding!
  • Options
    Any updates on the food reviews at Harbour Banquet in Oakville? I am thinking of having my wedding there, however, my neighbour has heard negative food reviews :(
    Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards