Indiana
Options

Recommendations for Reception DJs in South Bend/Mishawaka Area

Hello!

We're getting married in Oct 2013 and, although this seems like a long time from now, we're still trying to find a DJ for our wedding. We've been given recommendations for Pro Show DJ Show, but are there any other options that you would recommend??

Re: Recommendations for Reception DJs in South Bend/Mishawaka Area

• Options
    Dunno what part of Indiana you are in but I am in Indy and we are using TBone disc jockey. Don't get worried by the name he's done several weddings of people I know and they all loved him
    Wedding Countdown TickerLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    We got an e-mail from the knot a couple weeks back for a company called Midwest Sound. I think they are based in Indianapolis, but they do travel. So far of all the companies we've inquired with, they are the only ones that have really bothered to call me back. Most of the others have just e-mailed, or called only once.

The guy I talked to gave me a lot of useful information on what questions we should be asking other companies, and took the time to answer my questions too. I felt it was way more thorough than other DJs. As for pricing they seem pretty competitive and don't have any hidden fees.

Now I just need to get some $ so I can get them booked. Probably next week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards