What are you wearing for...

`1) Your bridal shower?

2) Bachlorette party?

3) Rehearsal Dinner?

3) Wedding Gown?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What are you wearing for...

• Options
    Hmm, my shower is this weekend.  I think I am going to wear a shirt and pants from JCPenney because I didn't want to have to find another dress.  So I am going with my wear to work business casual look.

BParty, probably doing a girls night in, so maybe sweatpants :)

Rehearsal dinner - I found a knee length white dress from David's Bridal clearance, so I plan to wear that.  I can't find i picture right now, but it is strapless and has little circles at the bottom.

Wedding:

My first fitting is Thursday.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_what-are-you-wearing-for?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:4a32ba92-8ba3-44df-972f-725de32c7947Post:e1c9afab-6ff6-44ba-a3de-f0fad8285946">Re: What are you wearing for...</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) bridal shower  sorry for the not-so-great picture but I'm the one standing up.  I wore a black and white dress I found at ross for like $9 with really cute red heels (not pictured). 2) Bachlorette Party ...We did VEGAS :)    I wore a white lace dress with funky sleeves...and all my friends wore black :) 3) Rehearsal Dinner another bad pic :( I don't have a single full length picture of my dress. Anyways, it was an Old Navy dress in Navy with sheer sleeves, buttons down to the bottom and a tie at the waist.  4) wedding  
    Posted by elio23[/QUOTE]

Where did you get your bachelorette party dress?! Thats exactly what i have been looking for for my shower.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    I guess i'm not really planning ahead for this stuff, I'll probably just pick an outfit I'm comfortable with at the time.

Except wedding dress of course. For that I'm wearing this.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_what-are-you-wearing-for?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:4a32ba92-8ba3-44df-972f-725de32c7947Post:0eacb1e5-9a43-4047-8ba8-2e62cb15e11e">Re: What are you wearing for...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What are you wearing for... : Where did you get your bachelorette party dress?! Thats exactly what i have been looking for for my shower.
    Posted by i2012do[/QUOTE]

I bought it at Dillards.  The designer is Jessica Howard.  I hope you find it.  It's REALLY comfy :)
    imageimage
  • Options

1) Your bridal shower: for my mom's side i wore Jeans and a cute white and black shirt, for the FI's side shower we are doing a cowboy theme so i will be rocking the jeans boots and a cute belted western shirt 

2) Bachlorette party:

Depends on what we do, probably cute jeans heals and a cute shirt havent really planned anything yet

3) Rehearsal Dinner: its going to be a small semi formal event so i will be wearing a cute black dress

3) Wedding Gown: 

its an alfred angelo. and it rocks :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards