May 2012 Weddings
Options

JOANN FLOWRGIRL BASKET OPTION, CLEARANCE

I stumbled into JoAnn's yesterday and came across these super cute dark wicker baskets. They were usually $14.99 but I got them for $4.49 on clearance ($8.98 total, I bought 2). They had them in different sizes (looked like they were part of a nesting set, or something). I bought the smallest ones to keep the proportion right for small hands, lol. Anyhow, if you're like me and didn't want a satin/"classic" look you might want to check out your neighborhood JoAnn's. 

We'll be removing the green inlay and dressing them up with a bloom and maybe some ribbon...

Thought I'd share this great deal! Got to love clearance items!!!
Anniversary

Re: JOANN FLOWRGIRL BASKET OPTION, CLEARANCE

• Options
    I was in Joann's yesterday looking at the clearance section, and it looked like all the brides had already wiped it out lol. I'm looking for dark wicker baskets also - this is a great find!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_joann-flowrgirl-basket-option-clearance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:2e06c376-05dd-4cf7-af5f-5f63be3a5467Post:44f1e47b-05c3-4d71-8d02-8177b8f07fe3">Re: JOANN FLOWRGIRL BASKET OPTION, CLEARANCE</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was in Joann's yesterday looking at the clearance section, and it looked like all the brides had already wiped it out lol. I'm looking for dark wicker baskets also - this is a great find!
    Posted by mandydc0509[/QUOTE]

If you really want them and can figure out how to ship them I'm sure we could work something out as my store still had tones of them the other day. :) If your intrested just drop me an email: <a href="mailto:bride_2_be@ymail.com" rel="nofollow">bride_2_be@ymail.com</a>

:)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Now is a great time for FG basket buying with Easter around the corner. I got 2 from Michael's last week, I think they were about $12 total for both. We're going to jazz ours up too, but I was thrilled to not be spending the $20+ on what they want for "Flower girl" baskets. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_joann-flowrgirl-basket-option-clearance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:2e06c376-05dd-4cf7-af5f-5f63be3a5467Post:849f956f-ed8b-4dd2-87bd-d16dff718504">Re: JOANN FLOWRGIRL BASKET OPTION, CLEARANCE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now is a great time for FG basket buying with Easter around the corner. I got 2 from Michael's last week, I think they were about $12 total for both. We're going to jazz ours up too, but I was thrilled to not be spending the $20+ on what they want for "Flower girl" baskets. 
    Posted by Becky&Chris[/QUOTE]

my sentiment exactly~
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards