May 2013 Weddings
Options

table runners are making headway (plus a possible deal idea if you are looking!)

Oh. My. Goodness. This project is taking longer than I'd expected. I dread doing a table runner each night.

I found a joanns coupon that was 25% off your entire purchase, then hit up michaels. They now carry burlap table runners that are hemmed. They are 15 feet long, so longer than most standard smaller tables require if you don't want it to go to the ground. So I was able to cut them in half (meaning I only needed 6 instead of 11) and got them ll for 25% off (normal price is $11.99 each).. so I essentially paid $4.50 per table runner. Warning: They smell like crap. So lay them out outside and febreeze the heck out of them first.
I then bought lace at hobby lobby using their 40% off coupon (normal price at HL is $7.99 per yard, I had them cut me 5 yards since each runner is 2.5 yards long and each 2.5 yard panel will make me around 5-6 lace strips, Regular price would be $40, I paid $23) cut strips of it and zig zagged stitched it down the burlap. Easy and cheap.
Your total price (before tax) should be around $6.70 per runner if you buy them how i did, and make as many as I'm making (11).

Looks pretty too.
You can see it here.

Jackie (Photographer by trade) & Patrick (Military Police Officer)
May 18, 2013
"I Love My Wounded Warrior"
May 2013 Brides November Sig: The venue

Re: table runners are making headway (plus a possible deal idea if you are looking!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards